Services and Areas of Specialty
EQUIP Training & Consulting provides timely, cost-effective training and consulting services to meet your specific needs.
The services offered by a consulting firm matter. Why? Because for better or worse, anyone can become a consultant. There is no specific credential and no certification process that makes someone an assisted living consultant. Years of experience, perhaps being a nurse, or an administrator, and other things can all help. However, when it comes right down to it, the services that your consultant provides will show you what their capabilities and background and credentials are. It is important to choose a consulting firm who can offer services that are comprehensive and relevant for today's assisted living providers. The issues you face as a provider are unique and challenging whether you are an AFH, CBRF, or RCAC provider.
Marketing and census development:
- Start up plans
- Niche development
- Market analysis
Regulatory compliance including plans of correction and completion of special orders:
- Plan of correction development AND implementation
- Facility specific training geared toward achieving and maintaining compliance
Training and staff development:
- Training for all four state mandated core courses
- Training developed specifically to meet the needs of your team
RN contract and full call services:
- Nursing services on-site that meet the needs of your residents and team
- 24-hour on call coverage to provide the support your team needs
New project pro formas and development:
- Review and analysis of financial performance
- Market study to determine optimal area of development
- Consultation and guidance from idea conception through facility completion
Mock surveys and quality assurance audits:
- Survey preparedness training for your team
- Identify areas of potential non-compliance
- Develop strategies to strengthen compliance and improve quality
Due diligence for new and existing project acquisitions:
- Market research
- Financial analysis and projection
Operational analysis and performance improvement recommendations:
- Job description review and development
- Organizational structure review and recommendations
Quality assurance and performance improvement including root cause analysis, implementation, and evaluation:
- Core competency identification and evaluation
- Systems review and analysis
Policy and procedure development and review/recommendations of existing policies and procedures:
- Policy and procedure review, development and implementation
- Code compliance and best practice and standards of care
- Day to day operations
- Interim Administrator
- Full assistance with licensing applications for new facilities and changes of ownership
24/7 on call consulting services
Who Do We Serve?
Adult family homes, community based residential facilities, and residential care apartment complexes.
A few comments from our happy clients...
It has been my professional experience that Lori Schlosser of Equip is responsive to her clients needs; knowledgeable of HFS 83 and all applicable regulations and codes. Lori is intelligent and well educated In her ability to provide assistance with regulatory concerns and issues. Lori with Equip is committed to outcome based training, I would highly recommend Lori and Equip to any CBRF or Assisted Living Provider needing assistance with State regulatory issues, Compliance issues or Staff training. Lori is excellent in what she does.
- Brenda C.
The team at Equip Training and Consulting helped us take our company into a new level, their focus on training and compliance showed us the right way to do things and how be prepared for any situation.
- Training Attendee
Lori actually took the time to meet with our state auditor and explain in detail how they helped our company to become and stay compliant.
- Training Attendee
The systems implemented by Equip insured that all employee and resident records are kept current and organized, this really helps with compliance and training.
- Training Attendee